Mac Allister 22" Cantilever Tool Box
[This is a block of tabs..]
This cantilever tool box is ideal storing and transporting power tools, hand tools and small parts.
- Material - Plastic
- Size - 22 "
- Handle type - Metal with soft grip
Features and Benefits
Designed with professionals in mind, the cantilever tool box 22 will also suit DIYers who are looking for a heavy-duty tool box to securely transport power tools and small parts. Part of the cantilever series, this tool box comes with a convenient organizer for small and medium sized components and 11 removable bins in two sizes. The lower compartment is spacious, so you can easily store larger power tools and bulkier items as well as hand tools. Made with a double wall construction the tool box is built to last
- Convenient tool box that comes with an organizer for small and medium sized components and a spacious interior for larger power tools and bulkier items
- Cantilever design allows easy access to all contents, as the tool box opens horizontally
- Clear lid lets you see the contents of the organizer at a glance, while its polycarbonate material keeps them protected
- Back support legs provide optimum support and maintain the tool box stable while it's open
- Sturdy handle with a comfortable soft grip for easier transportation. Metal latches keep the contents secure while you haul the tool box around your work space
- Large compartment for power and hand tools, long compartment for screwdrivers and 11 removable bins for small parts
|Colour description||Black & grey|
|Number of compartments||11|
|Lid included||Lid included|
Help & Advice
How to guides
What are planning and building controls? Why do they exist? Can you deal with them yourself or is it best to ask a specialist? As with any task, you can decide for yourself when you know exactly what's involved.
First of all, it's important to understand what planning and building regulations are. It's easy to think of them as restrictive, bureaucratic tools put in place purely to thwart your ambitions. However, they're essential safety mechanisms which have been designed to protect you, your neighbours and the local environment.
The regulatory bodies will give you permission to carry out your plans unless there are very good reasons not to - in which case they must explain their decision. And if you disagree, you have the right to appeal against it.
Do you know your hacksaw from your hammer? What about bradawls, cross-peins and strap wrenches? There's a whole catalogue of hand tools available and if you're going to do a job correctly, make sure you get the right ones.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery