Mac Allister 4.0 HP Pressure Washer 180 Bar
- Ideal for industrial level cleaning of external stonework and tools
- 2.5 kW power output with a 420 l/h water flow rate
- 6 m hose length
- 2 year Guarantee against faulty materials for 24 months, helpline 0333 014 3087
- Home delivery Order by 7pm (2pm on Sunday) for Next Day Delivery to anywhere in mainland UK. Orders must be signed for
- Click & Collect Order by 7pm (3pm on Sunday) for Next Day Collection from store.
- Stocked in store Check stock in store
[This is a block of tabs..]
Features and benefits
- Accessories included - 4 adjustable spray nozzles (0 °C, 15 °C, 40 °C, detergent)
- Comes with - 6m high pressure hose & high pressure, metal shaft spray gun lance
|Auto on/off||Auto stop/start|
|Maximum pressure (bar)||180bar|
|Maximum temperature range||50°C|
|Safety cut out||Safety cut out|
Help & Advice
How to guides
Although concrete is very hard-wearing, you might sometimes find that you need to repair your paving, paths or steps. A section of paving or even a single slab might sink because of small ground movements or heavy use, and this can make rainwater collects in puddles. Find out how best to repair damaged paving.
Many people find the seemingly endless range of garden power tools on offer these days a little daunting, however; with a little guidance these tools can open up a whole new world of excellent innovations and practical power, even for the novice gardener. Whether you’re looking to trim a couple of hedges or you’ve got an entire estate to take care of, the right power tool could make the job a whole lot easier and allow you to be even more ambitious in creating a beautiful garden.
Looking for a new lawnmower? Try our dedicated Lawnmowers Buying Guide >
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000's of products
45 day returns policy
Customer support team - 0333 0143357
Free delivery on orders over £50
Home delivery orders placed on diy.com.
Excludes Next Day Bulk delivery goods
- Customers who bought this also browsed