Mac Allister Digital Level
Unavailable for Home delivery. Please check your local store stock.
- Click & Collect Order by 7pm (4pm Saturday & Sunday) for next day Click & Collect - Select store
- 45 day returns policy. Read our returns policy
[This is a block of tabs..]
This digital level is specially designed for measuring and layout jobs. It can measure accurately within 0.5mm/m.
- Vials - 90º/90º/180º
- LCD display
- Requires 2 AAA batteries (sold seperately)
Features and Benefits
- Wide LCD screen easy to read that flips up, reading in upright position
- Heavy duty construction with hand grip
- Buzzer sound at 0° and 90°
- The UNIT button displays Degrees(º), slope percentage(%) and steepness in IN/FT and mm/m
- Auto powers off after 3 minutes of inactivity. REF button feature for false zero and level calibration. The HOLD button freezes display on current reading
- Vial accuracy: 0.5mm/m. Digital accuracy: 0.1mm/m at level, 0.2mm/m all other angles
|Number of batteries||2 batteries|
|Material||Aluminium alloy body|
Help & Advice
How to guides
What are planning and building controls? Why do they exist? Can you deal with them yourself or is it best to ask a specialist? As with any task, you can decide for yourself when you know exactly what's involved.
First of all, it's important to understand what planning and building regulations are. It's easy to think of them as restrictive, bureaucratic tools put in place purely to thwart your ambitions. However, they're essential safety mechanisms which have been designed to protect you, your neighbours and the local environment.
The regulatory bodies will give you permission to carry out your plans unless there are very good reasons not to - in which case they must explain their decision. And if you disagree, you have the right to appeal against it.
Do you know your hacksaw from your hammer? What about bradawls, cross-peins and strap wrenches? There's a whole catalogue of hand tools available and if you're going to do a job correctly, make sure you get the right ones.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
Comes with 1 x 3/8" dual drive ratchet handle, 9 x sockets (8, 10, 11, 13, 14, 16, 17, 18, 19mm) and a 3/8" x 75mm extension bar Hold the cap, turn handle left and right, the socket goes in same direction Hold the ratchet ring to engage dual-drive technology ...