Mac Allister Digital Level
[This is a block of tabs..]
This digital level is specially designed for measuring and layout jobs. It can measure accurately within 0.5mm/m.
- Vials - 90º/90º/180º
- Digital display - LCD display
- Requires 2 AAA batteries (sold seperately)
Features and Benefits
- Wide LCD screen easy to read that flips up, reading in upright position
- Heavy duty construction with hand grip
- Buzzer sound at 0° and 90°
- The UNIT button displays Degrees(º), slope percentage(%) and steepness in IN/FT and mm/m
- Auto powers off after 3 minutes of inactivity. REF button feature for false zero and level calibration. The HOLD button freezes display on current reading
- Vial accuracy: 0.5mm/m. Digital accuracy: 0.1mm/m at level, 0.2mm/m all other angles
|Auto shut off||Auto shut off|
|Number of batteries||2 batteries|
|Material||Aluminium alloy body|
Help & Advice
How to guides
What are planning and building controls? Why do they exist? Can you deal with them yourself or is it best to ask a specialist? As with any task, you can decide for yourself when you know exactly what's involved.
First of all, it's important to understand what planning and building regulations are. It's easy to think of them as restrictive, bureaucratic tools put in place purely to thwart your ambitions. However, they're essential safety mechanisms which have been designed to protect you, your neighbours and the local environment.
The regulatory bodies will give you permission to carry out your plans unless there are very good reasons not to - in which case they must explain their decision. And if you disagree, you have the right to appeal against it.
Do you know your hacksaw from your hammer? What about bradawls, cross-peins and strap wrenches? There's a whole catalogue of hand tools available and if you're going to do a job correctly, make sure you get the right ones.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50 placed on diy.com
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
This 8oz stubby hammer from Mac Allister has an extremely durable construction. It comes with an ergonomically designed soft grip handle for comfort whilst working, giving you complete control during any task. It's stubby design makes it perfect for use in confined spaces, including garages or cupboards, and ...
These Mac Allister adaptors are constructed of high quality chrome vanadium steel with a Satin chrome finish. Ideal for for motoring maintenance and general home use. 2x socket adaptors (1/2"dr(F) x 3/8"dr.(M) and 3/8"dr.(F) x 1/4"dr.(M)) 2 years Guarantee