Mac Allister Heavy Duty 400mm Tile Cutter
[This is a block of tabs..]
This Mac Allister Heavy duty 400mm tungsten carbide tile cutter with it's 15mm cutting wheel, is suitable for cutting ceramic, quarry, porcelain, vitrified & terracotta tiles and will give you precise cuts in tiles up to 12mm thick.
- Guarantee - 2 years
Features and Benefits
- This tile cutter includes an angle cutting guide
- The cutting wheels are replaceable with YG6X, 15 x 6 x 1.5mm
|Maximum cutting capacity||12mm|
|Maximum cutting length at 45° bevel||280mm|
|Blade tip type||Tungsten carbide|
Help & Advice
How to guides
Painting the walls and ceiling can be one of the most enjoyable parts of decorating a room. It's an easy way to refresh a space, or add character with a new colour.
To get the best finish, it's worth doing some thorough preparation before beginning and then working systematically around the room. With the right tools even the more difficult tasks, like painting the ceiling, can be made easier and more efficient.
In this guide, we'll be;
- Painting the ceiling, coving and walls in a room
- Using a water-based interior emulsion paint - for advice choosing the best paint for your room, check out our Interior paint buying guide
- Completing these tasks with either a brush and roller, or paint pads
If you're painting on bare wood, plaster or metal surfaces, you'll get a better result if you use a primer first. It provides a surface which the paint can bond to and stops the paint being absorbed. Find out more what you need and for what surface.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery