Makita 1200W 190mm Circular Saw 5704RK/2
This corded circular saw is ideal for laminate worktops, boards and sheet materials.
- 4900 rpm no load speed
- 66mm maximum cutting depth at 90° and 46mm maximum cut at 45° mitre
- 190mm diameter blade
- Depth adjustment facility
- Features: Trigger switch, ergonomically designed handle and 3m cable
- Home Delivery Order by 7pm (2pm on Sunday) for Next Day Delivery to anywhere in mainland UK. Orders must be signed for
- Click & Collect Order by 7pm (3pm on Sunday) for Next Day Collection from store.
[This is a block of tabs..]
Features and benefits
- Supplied with TCT Blade, rip fence guide rule, hex wrench and carry case
- On board Hex key for quick blade change with an easy to operate level for cutting depth operation
- Shaft lock to aid blade change, motor housing flat to make blade changing even easier
- Large ejection port for smooth dust flow
- Guarantee - 1 year
|No load speed||4900rpm|
|Maximum cutting depth at 90°||66mm|
|Maximum cutting depth at 45° mitre||46mm|
|Blade type||TCT blade|
|Bevel cutting angle||0-66°|
|Depth adjustment||Depth adjustment facility|
|Handle type||ergonomically designed handle|
|Switch type||Trigger switch|
|Cooling type||Fan cooled motor|
|Dust extraction||Dust extraction facility|
|Carry case||Carry case|
|Brush type||Replaceable carbon brushes|
Help & Advice
The drill is the most popular and versatile of all power tools and has become an essential in every DIY tool kit. Not only useful for drilling holes into a variety of materials, they can also be used to drive home screws (with the correct bit attached).
Consider whether you will be looking for a drill with a 'hammer' action - Not only can these drills rotate a drill bit, but they can also apply a 'hammering' action. Switch to hammer (or impact) mode, and the drill bit is vibrated and shunted forwards rapidly as it turns. This makes for quick work, especially through harder wall surfaces or materials. Fit a specialist chisel bit, and you can use your hammer drill for 'chasing' - making a channel in walls to hide wires and cables.
This guide will help you to choose the right drill for your needs - and explain the function of some of the most popular accessories.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000's of products
45 day returns policy
Customer support team - 0333 0143357
Free delivery on orders over £50
Home delivery orders placed on diy.com.
Excludes Next Day Bulk delivery goods
- Customers who bought this also browsed