Mapei Grey Flexible Adhesive (W)20kg
This flexible adhesive is suitable for concrete, plywood overlaid floors, plaster, plasterboard & timber. It's used for fixing dark natural stone and compensates for thermal movement and small amounts of deflection in the overall substrate. Simply apply and leave for 3 hours to dry. Each pack covers 8m² on average.
- Guarantee - 1 year
- Usage - For fixing dark natural stone
- Home delivery Delivery within 1 week (exc. Sat & Sun)
Click & Collect
Unavailable for Click & Collect. Please check your local store stock.
- Stocked in store Check stock in store
[This is a block of tabs..]
Features and benefits
- Purpose: Compensates for thermal movement and small amounts of deflection in the overall substrate
- Compatibility: Compatible with underfloor and undertile heating
|Adhesive fast-setting/drying||Fast setting/drying|
|Frost protected||Frost resistant|
Help & Advice
Wall Painting Calculator
- 00 litres of paint
This is based on a coverage of 10m² per litre of paint. Always check the coverage on the side of the tin before buying.
There are lots of good general-purpose adhesives on the market, but for some materials you need something that's specially designed. Our guide will help you decide what is best for the job.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000's of products
45 day returns policy
Customer support team - 0333 0143357
Free delivery on orders over £50
Home delivery orders placed on diy.com.
Excludes Next Day Bulk delivery goods
- Customers who bought this also browsed