Mapei Super Flexible Powder Adhesive Grey 20kg
Unavailable for Home delivery. Please check your local store stock.
- Click & Collect Order by 7pm (4pm Saturday & Sunday) for next day Click & Collect - Select store
- 45 day returns policy. Read our returns policy
[This is a block of tabs..]
This adhesive grey is waterproof and suitable for ceramic, porcelain and natural stone tiles and mosaics.
- For use on - Concrete, plaster, plasterboard & timber
- Recommended for - Wet areas including showers and swimming pools
- Flexible for where limited movement is likely e.g. wooden or heated floors
- Suitable for use with underfloor heating
Features and Benefits
- Tile adhesive C2TE S1
- Internal & external use
- Pot life 8 Hours
|Location||Internal & external|
|Ready to grout||24hours|
|Coverage||Up to 8m²|
Help & Advice
- 00 Total area to cover in m2
- 00 No of tiles required
The number of tiles includes a 10% wastage allowance and is only given as an estimate
How to guides
When you've fixed all your tiles to the wall, you should leave them for the adhesive to dry. How long this takes depends on the adhesive you use, so it's best to check the manufacturer's instructions. Then you can finish off all the joints with grout (special hard filler). To finish off your tiling, you might also need to add a waterproof seal along the bottom of a splashback, and possibly mount some fixtures too.
There are lots of good general-purpose adhesives on the market, but for some materials you need something that's specially designed. Our guide will help you decide what is best for the job.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50 placed on diy.com
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery