Marshalltown Finishing Trowel (L)350mm
Create smooth, flat walls with the help of this Marshalltown stainless steel finishing trowel. With a Durasoft handle 350mm long.
- Guarantee - 1 year
- Home delivery Order by 7pm (2pm on Sunday) for Next Day Delivery to anywhere in mainland UK. Orders must be signed for
Click & Collect
Unavailable for Click & Collect. Please check your local store stock.
- Our stores do not stock this product
[This is a block of tabs..]
Features and benefits
- Lightweight but strong aluminium alloy Xtralite mounting.
- Bevelled work edges prevent surface aggregate popping and eliminate line and ripple marks from the start.
|Construction material||Stainless steel|
|Handle type||Durasoft handle|
Help & Advice
- 00 square metres
- 00 rolls of wallpaper
How to guides
Walls almost always need some surface preparation before you can start painting. Even brand-new plaster needs sealing. You should fill any cracks and holes and make sure all surfaces are clean, smooth and dry. You can paint over emulsion-painted surfaces that are in good condition, but make certain you strip back or sand off any peeling paint.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000's of products
45 day returns policy
Customer support team - 0333 0143357
Free delivery on orders over £50
Home delivery orders placed on diy.com.
Excludes Next Day Bulk delivery goods
- Customers who bought this also browsed