Marshalltown Finishing Trowel (L)350mm
[This is a block of tabs..]
Create smooth, flat walls with the help of this Marshalltown stainless steel finishing trowel. With a Durasoft handle 350mm long.
- Guarantee - 1 year
Features and Benefits
- Lightweight but strong aluminium alloy Xtralite mounting.
- Bevelled work edges prevent surface aggregate popping and eliminate line and ripple marks from the start.
|Handle type||Durasoft handle|
Help & Advice
- 00 square metres
- 00 rolls of wallpaper
How to guides
While it can be tempting to get painting as soon as possible when you want to decorate a room, it’s worth taking the time to make sure your room and surfaces are best prepared before you begin. Getting the preparation right is crucial to achieving the perfect finish. It’ll also help to keep things neater and cleaner, and reduce the need for additional coats of paint. No paint can completely cover dirty or uneven surfaces, so tackling this at the start of the project avoids the need for extra work later on.
In this guide we’ll walk you through the most important steps to take, and show you how to;
- Empty your room ready for decorating, and protect fixtures and fittings you aren't painting
- Clean your walls to help paint adhere
- Fill holes and cracks and smooth your walls for the best possible finish
- Prime stained surfaces or those which have not been painted before
Once you've completed these tasks you should have a smooth, even surface ready to be painted.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
Guarantee - 2 years Purpose - Ideal for adding fine-textured finishes to concrete and plaster Thickness - 19mm
This Marshalltown taping knife features a quality flexible blue steel 12mm blade and a Durasoft handle for added comfort. Ideal for spreading jointing compound on dry walls. Guarantee - 1 year Suitable for - For use in dry walling and plastering