Mayon Oak Effect Oak Effect Toilet Seat
[This is a block of tabs..]
This Mayon oak effect oak effect toilet seat is made from vinyl wrapped mdf and comes with stainless steel adjustable hinges.
- Fitting instructions included
- 2 years Guarantee
Features and Benefits
- The hinges are made from stainless steel and finished with a contemporary chrome plating.
- Made from FSC certified wood from well managed forests.
- Wipe clean with a soft damp cloth, using just soap and water if required.
- The length of the seat is 43.5cm, this can very with hinges to 44-45.5cm in length.
|Material||Vinyl wrapped MDF|
|Timber approval||FSC approved|
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Help & Advice
How to guides
You may want to change your kitchen tap for a number of reasons. It may not be working efficiently or you might want to update and refresh your kitchen. Either way, replacing a kitchen tap is relatively straightforward with a little planning and the right tools for the job.
For this project, we are going to install a monobloc mixer tap in a sink with a single hole.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50 placed on diy.com
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery