Mcculloch ROB R600 Cordless Lithium-Ion Rotary Robotic Lawnmower
Mcculloch ROB R600 Cordless Lithium-Ion Rotary Robotic Lawnmower
- Home Delivery Order by 7pm (4pm Saturday & Sunday) for next day delivery.
- Click & Collect Order by 7pm (4pm Saturday & Sunday) for next day Click & Collect - Select store
- 45 day returns policy. Read our returns policy
[This is a block of tabs..]
This McCulloch ROB R600 Robotic lawnmower is a hardworking low maintenance alternative to a traditional lawnmower, the rob works day or night, rain or shine, quietly and efficiently cutting the lawn for you, so you don’t have to. (suitable gardens up to 600 m²).
- Cutting heights from 20-50 mm
- 18 V / 2.1 Ah Lithium-ion Battery & mains powered
- 1 year Manufacturer Warranty
Features and Benefits
Comes with full installation kit, charging station and security alarm
- ROB is quick and easy to install. Simply lay a boundary wire around the edges of your lawn, and any large objects to tell ROB where to cut. The boundary wire can be pegged on top of the lawn, or below the surface to suit your personal preference.
- Slopes? No Problem: This robotic lawnmower can cut the grass, even if your lawn has slopes. It's high performance wheels and motor enable ROB to cut on slopes with inclines up to 25 per cent.
- ROB is fully programmable. Tell him when to mow your lawn, day or night, rain or shine at a time convenient to you. Why not tell him to cut the lawn during the week when you are at work, or during the evening when you are watching the television? He will cut the lawn when you aren't using it, so that you can spend time doing the things you enjoy, rather than mowing the lawn. He never complains or needs a drink, just the occasional rest at home (charging station) to recharge.
- Loud Audible Alarm and Security PIN Code: When ROB is lifted, a loud audible alarm is sounded deterring thieves from stealing your robot mower. ROB is pin code protected, the only way to turn off the alarm, or to change the robotic lawnmowers settings is by entering the correct pin code. Without this, the McCulloch robotic lawnmower will not work. Each McCulloch robotic lawnmower is 'paired' with a specific charging station. This means that it won't work unless you have the correct charging station for your mower.
- ROB is green fingered, cutting the grass little and often into small clippings, that are so fine that they quickly break down and add nutrients back into the soil, helping to create a thicker, stronger, healthier, greener lawn.
|Cutting capacity||Cutting heights from 20-50 mm|
|Blade description||Metal cutting blades|
|Material||Metal & plastic|
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Help & Advice
How to guides
A good lawn brings all the elements of your garden together and creates a perfect area for relaxation and fun - for children of all sizes. And with just a little effort, it can look lush and green all year round.
The task of looking after garden grass varies with the seasons as well as the weather. There's little to do in winter, but as the weather warms up, it's time to start readying your lawn for the summer ahead. We'll take you through what to do to get the best from your lawn - from tips on how to remove moss and weeds, how and when to feed it and how to mow most effectively to create a lawn that will be the envy of all your friends.
A lawnmower is essential to help keep your lawn looking good all year round. But with so many options to choose from and so much technical talk, finding the right one can be challenging.
That's why we're here to help. We'll take you through the different types of lawnmower available, the power sources on offer and all the features to look out for to make mowing your lawn as easy and simple as possible. So whether you have a small patch of grass or a whole field to take care of, we've got the right lawnmower for you.
Before you begin
A few questions about how you’ll be using your mower can help narrow down your shopping options to find the perfect one.
How large is the lawn?
While smaller spaces are better suited to compact, lightweight mowers, larger gardens need a more durable and robust lawnmower. Greater power is needed to get around these broader lawns quickly and easily. Similarly, there are a number of innovative features that will help make even the toughest mowing job simple so look out for these.
Where will the lawnmower be stored?
Before deciding on the size of your lawnmower, think about both access and storage. Do you need to pass through gates in order to mow your back and front gardens? If so, be sure to measure these in advance of buying to avoid snapping up a model too big to fit through the doors. The same is true of where you'll be storing your lawnmower – make sure you can get it into your shed or garage, as well as having enough space to keep it out of the way.
How close is the lawn to a power source?
A power source close to your lawn gives you more options when it comes to your choice of lawnmower. However, don’t fret if your garden is very large or your lawn away from the power source – we have a wide range of mowers to suit every situation and size of garden.
Let's go through your options.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
This B&Q FPLMP450BS-HP hand-propelled petrol lawnmower is ideal for cutting grass and keeping your lawn neat and tidy (suitable for gardens up to 800 m²). Cutting width (mm) - 410 mm, 7 cutting heights from 25-75 mm Collection capacity (L) - 50L Briggs & Stratton B&S 450E 4-stroke Petrol engine ...
This Flymo Mighty Mo Lawnmower is is small in size but big on performance and is ideal for small to medium sized gardens up to a tennis court in size (cuts up to approx 250m² on a single charge). Cutting width (mm) - 300 mm, 5 cutting heights Collection Capacity ...
This Mac Allister MLM3635-Li-2 BARE Lawnmower is ideal for cutting grass and keeping your lawn neat and tidy (suitable for gardens up to 400 m²). Cutting width (mm) - 350 mm Collection Capacity (L) - 40L 36 V Li-ion Battery powered - Battery and charger sold separately 2 years Guarantee ...