Metsa Traditional 1822mm Balustrade Kit
- Product rating
Create a stylish balustrade with this contemporary style balustrade kit from the Traditional range by Metsa. It's made of pine which has been preservative treated which will help to prolong it's life and appearance.
- Guarantee - 1 year
Purchasing and availability details
- Our stores do not stock this product
[This is a block of tabs..]
Features and benefits
- Balusters are powder coat painted for longevity and ease of maintenance
- Fixings supplied: Fixings supplied
- Ease of Application: Pre-drilled hand and base rails for ease of installation, complete with fixings
- Contents: 15 straight profiled aluminium baluster spindles (H 812mm). Profiled and pre-drilled baserail and handrail (35x85mm)
|Timber approval||FSC® approved|
Health and safety information
Please note that this item comes with possible health and safety hazards. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Help & Advice
- 00 Total area to cover in m2
- 00 No of slabs required
The number of slabs includes a 10% wastage allowance and is only given as an estimate
A patio designed as a sitting or dining area is a great way to make your outside space more enjoyable. Perfect for family barbecues, or as a sunny spot to relax on a warm summer days. You can create one with concrete slabs, paving blocks or reclaimed stone.