Miracle Gro Potting Compost (W)3.3kg
£0.48 per L
Out of stock for Home Delivery. Please check back soon.
- Click & Collect Order by 7pm (4pm Saturday & Sunday) for next day Click & Collect - Select store
[This is a block of tabs..]
This potting compost is suitable for houseplants, seedlings, herbs, cutting and patio pots.
- Guarantee - Feeds for up to 3 months
- Apply by hand and the use of gloves is advised
Features and Benefits
- Encourages optimum root growth for strong healthy plants
- Grows plants twice as big as ordinary garden soil
- With Fibre Smart providing the optimum balance of airand water
- Wash hands thoroughly after use. Wash cuts and abrasions with soap and water. Avoid contact with eyes, immediately irrigate with plenty of clean water
|Ingredients||With Fibre Smart providing the optimum balance of air and water|
Help & Advice
How to guides
All flowers, plants and trees get the majority of the nutrients that keep them alive and in bloom from the soil in which they are planted, so starting a compost heap at home is a great way to produce quality plant food for free. A compost also greatly reducing the amount of waste you send to landfill – Almost 50% of the contents of the average dustbin could be used effectively for compost.
In this guide we'll take you through how to start a compost heap and what you should, and shouldn't, include to keep your plants thriving.
All flowers, plants and trees get the majority of the nutrients that keep them alive and in bloom from the soil in which they are planted. In this guide we’ll take you through some of the most effective ways to improve and balance the mineral content of your soil, ensuring that your garden is the perfect environment for flowers and plants to flourish.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50 placed on diy.com
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery