MK 13A Switched Connection Unit
- Home Delivery Order by 7pm (4pm Saturday & Sunday) for next day delivery.
- Click & Collect Order by 7pm (4pm Saturday & Sunday) for next day Click & Collect - Select store
- 45 day returns policy. Read our returns policy
[This is a block of tabs..]
This MK switched connection unit is rated to 13A and is 110mm wide.
- Guarantee - 20 years
Features and Benefits
- Fast & flexible installation
- Discolour, fade & crack resistant
- All logic plus features
- Operates in extreme hot and cold
- Patented gel seal for improved protection
|Number of gangs||1|
|Standard||BS 51363-2: 1995|
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Help & Advice
How to guides
If you want to add a new electrical outlet or light fitting, it'll almost certainly involve running cable from a power source. You can simply clip cables to the surface of your wall, but it's safer and neater to conceal them. You can run them above your ceiling, below the floor or behind walls. Where it's practical, try to mark where you run new cables for future reference.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery