MK 13A White Single Socket, Pack of 5
[This is a block of tabs..]
Low profile socket with gloss white finish and white insert.
- Suitable for Internal use
- Guarantee - 20 years
Features and Benefits
For your safety, electrical products must be installed in accordance with local building regulations. If in any doubt, or where required by the law, consult a competent person who is registered with an electrical self-certification scheme.
- High grade scratch resistant material
- 3-pin 'child resistant shutter system' inhibits access to the electricity supply
- Angled, top mounted terminal screws save installation time
- Backed out and captive terminal screws
- Terminals clearly marked for ease of identification
|Fixings supplied||Fixings supplied|
|Number of gangs||1|
|Number of poles||Double pole|
|Standard||BS 1363 Pt 2: 1995|
Help & Advice
How to guides
Sockets can be surface or flush-mounted. It's easier to surface-mount electrical fittings, but the flush-mounted versions look better and are less prone to accidental damage.
Before adding a socket to your electric circuit, you must ensure that it will be compliant with IEE electrical regulations, and establish whether the circuit will require RCD protection.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery