MK 2-Gang 45A White Cooker Switch & Socket
This 45A cooker switch & socket with white finish is intended for kitchen use and allows for the isolation of hardwired cookers. Features a neon indicator and an additional plug socket for use with other appliances.
- Suitable for Internal use
- Home Delivery Order by 7pm (2pm on Sunday) for Next Day Delivery to anywhere in mainland UK. Orders must be signed for
- Click & Collect Order by 7pm (4pm on Saturday/Sunday) for Next Day Collection from store.
[This is a block of tabs..]
Features and benefits
For your safety, electrical products must be installed in accordance with local building regulations. If in any doubt, or where required by the law, consult a competent person who is registered with an electrical self-certification scheme.
- BS 1363 socket: 35mm(W)x34.2(H)x22.3(D)
- Comes with 13 A switch socket
- 20 year Guarantee
|Number of gangs||2|
|Number of poles||DP|
|Standard||BS 4177: 1992|
Help & Advice
How to guides
Wallplugs are essential when hanging cabinets, mirrors and shelves - in fact anything you want to attach to your walls. A normal screw will not securely stay in plasterboard or masonry without a wallplug. They expand to securely grip the sides of the hole you have drilled, and will help to hold the screw in place without damaging your walls.
For more advice on the best wallplugs and fixings to use in your home, read our Buyers guide to nails, screws and wallplugs
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000's of products
45 day returns policy
Customer support team - 0333 0143357
Free delivery on orders over £50
Home delivery orders placed on diy.com.
Excludes Next Day Bulk delivery goods
- Customers who bought this also browsed