Mountfield Lawnmower Oil, 1L
£8.74 per L
This lawnmower oil helps protect an engines moving parts and keep it clean,prolonging engine life. It's suitable for all 4 stroke engines.
- Guarantee - 1 year
- Chemical care - Avoid contact with skin and eyes. Repeated or prolonged contact can be harmful. Do not drink. Protect the environment - dispose of the used fluid and container responsibly.Keep out of reach of children
- Home Delivery Order by 7pm (2pm on Sunday) for Next Day Delivery to anywhere in mainland UK. Orders must be signed for
- Click & Collect Order by 7pm (4pm on Saturday/Sunday) for Next Day Collection from store.
[This is a block of tabs..]
Features and benefits
- Mountfield Universal 4 stroke engine oil is a high performance engine oil formulated from a carefully balanced blend of mineral base stocks fortified with the latest additive technology
- Unique blend of anti-wear, anti-foam and detergent additives provides a high quality lubricant that you can rely upon to protect and aid the performance of your lawnmower
- Mountfield Universal 4 stroke engine oil meets A.P.I. SG/CF specifications and is suitable for use where an SAE-30, or 10w/40 viscosity is recommended
|Ingredients||Mountfield Universal 4 stroke engine oil is a high performance engine oil formulated from a carefully balanced blend of mineral base stocks fortified with the latest additive technology. This unique blend of anti-wear, anti-foam and detergent additives provides a high quality lubricant that you can rely upon to protect and aid the performance of your lawnmower.|
Help & Advice
How to guides
After summer’s vigorous growth, it’s a good idea to give your shrubs a light prune in autumn to keep them in shape. With shrubs losing their leaves it’s even more important to get the shape of uninhabited branches right, as they’re on display until they blossom again in spring. Our autumn pruning guide can help you master the art of pruning by cleaning up branches after summer and tidying up in time for winter.
As the leading role of any garden, it is vital to keep shrubs in decent form through regular pruning. This will improve a plant’s shape, helping them grow and stay healthier, as well as encourage flowers and fruits. Shrubs create the structure in a garden so it’s important to keep them in good condition with regular pruning.
The sheer variety of lawnmowers you can choose from can be bewildering. After all, you could go for anything from a lightweight hover mower right up to a tractor mower with as many gears as a family car. If you do pick the right model, it'll really help you keep your lawn in good shape.
Your lawn is, more often than not, the centrepiece of the garden and a vital balancing element. Without it mixed borders can seem messy and overwhelming, and subtle planting combinations just get lost in the crowd. Keeping it neat and tidy can be a never ending task; we can help you get the right results from your lawn maintenance.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000's of products
45 day returns policy
Customer support team - 0333 0143357
Free delivery on orders over £50
Home delivery orders placed on diy.com.
Excludes Next Day Bulk delivery goods
- Customers who bought this also browsed