Mountfield SP414 Petrol Lawnmower
This Mountfield SP414 self-propelled petrol lawnmower is ideal for lawns up to 2 tennis courts in size (400m²).
- Cutting width - 390 mm, 5 cutting heights from 25-70mm
- Collection capacity - 40 L
- Mountfield RS 100 Blue OHV 4-stroke 1.55 kW Petrol
- Guarantee - 1 year
- Home Delivery Delivery within 2 weeks
- Click & Collect Order by 7pm (3pm on Sunday) for Next Day Collection from store.
[This is a block of tabs..]
Features and benefits
Ergonomically shaped folding handles
- Tough corrosion free polypropylene cutter deck
- Lightweight, compact and easy to use
- Easy starting, reliable engine
- Covered by a National Service Network - Service Link
- Lightweight and compact, economical to run and easy to use
- No need to collect grass clippings, instead they are recycled back into the lawn providing nutrients for the soil
|Cutting capacity||5 cutting heights from 25-70mm|
|Assembly required||Partial assembly required|
Help & Advice
How to guides
A good lawn brings all the elements of your garden together and creates a perfect area for fun and relaxation. It's easy to keep it looking good too.
The sheer variety of lawnmowers you can choose from can be bewildering. After all, you could go for anything from a lightweight hover mower right up to a tractor mower with as many gears as a family car. If you do pick the right model, it'll really help you keep your lawn in good shape.
Your lawn is, more often than not, the centrepiece of the garden and a vital balancing element. Without it mixed borders can seem messy and overwhelming, and subtle planting combinations just get lost in the crowd. Keeping it neat and tidy can be a never ending task; we can help you get the right results from your lawn maintenance.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000's of products
45 day returns policy
Customer support team - 0333 0143357
Free delivery on orders over £50
Home delivery orders placed on diy.com.
Excludes Next Day Bulk delivery goods
- Customers who bought this also browsed