Narcissi Minnow Bulbs
Narcissi Minnow Bulbs
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Pack quantity - 15
- These bulbs are grown from cultivated stock. Our bulbs are guaranteed to flower in their first season
- Planting Season: August-December. March-April
- Genus - Narcissus tazetta
Features and Benefits
Hosts of golden daffodils are iconic of spring, they bring vibrant splashes of colour to bleak wintery landscapes and mark the beginning of warmer days. Plant in boarders or containers, by themselves or with other spring bulbs to create clusters of bright and inviting colour.
- Narcissus Minnow is a popular miniature narcissus, with clusters of small creamy flowers on each stem
- RHS Award of Garden Merit.
- Water well during dry spells. Top dress with a general purpose plant food as the last flowers fades and allow foliage to die down naturally before digging up the bulbs. Store in a cool dry place ready to replant next autumn
- RHS Award of Garden Merit
|Soil type||Clay, loam, or sand|
|Soil pH||pH 5-7|
|Rate of growth||Average|
|Eventual height & spread||200x100 mm|
|Watering needs||In dry spells only|
|Storage details||Keep in a cool and dry place|
Help & Advice
How to guides
Summer may be over - but that doesn’t mean your outdoor space has to be dull. Keep the colour going into autumn, and beyond, by growing a range of plants that maintain your garden's interest through the colder months.
There is a wide range of hardy shrubs, conifers, heathers and perennials that will keep your garden colourful despite the cold. And a lot of them will keep growing back for several years making them great value for money. So whether you’re looking to brighten your borders or replace faded pot displays with something that’ll look good on dull winter days, we’ve got some fresh planting ideas for you.
Ensuring that your plants have sufficient access to water without being drowned or spoiled is something you'll need to stay on top of at all times, as the weather conditions and the needs of your garden will be shifting and changing regularly. There are a huge variety of irrigation tools available to assist with this, in this guide we'll help you to decide which ones you can use to help your garden reach its full potential.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery