Neff S51M53X2GB Integrated Full Size Dishwasher, White
Neff S51M53X2GB Integrated Full Size Dishwasher, White
[This is a block of tabs..]
A+ rated S51M53X2GB dishwasher from Neff. It features an LED display and 5 preset washing programmes, ideal for small and large loads of dirty dishes. Designed to be more economical, it only uses 9.5L of water per cycle.
- Number of Place Settings: 13
- Energy rating: A+
- Water consumption per cycle: 9.5 L
- Guarantee: 2 years
Features and Benefits
- 5 programmes: Intensive 70 °C, Auto 45-65 °C, Eco 50 °C, Quick Wash 45 °C, Pre Rinse
- Excellent energy efficiency - Water consumption in Economy 50 programme: 2660 litres per year, based on 280 standard cleaning cycles - Efficiency information relates to the Economy 50 programme. This programme is suitable for cleaning normally soiled tableware and is the most efficient programme in terms of combined energy and water consumption
- Come with 5 programmes to suit all needs including : Intensive 70 °C, Auto 45-65 °C, Economy 50 °C, Quick Wash 45 °C, Pre Rinse
- The Neff Sparkle® is an automatic programme designed specifically for mixed loads which treats glassware with extra care, and includes AquaVario, a sensitive low-pressure spray system
- DosageAssist is a method of ensuring that perfect cleaning results are achieved with every wash cycle. The dishwasher tablet is released into a tray at the front of the upper basket. A targeted jet of water from the spray arm ensures that the tablet is dissolved and used at precisely the right time during the washcycle. DosageAssist works just as effectively with powder, gels or liquid detergents
- Moveable cutlery basket in lower rack3 stage Rackmatic height-adjustable top basket, Silver coloured baskets with handle, 2 foldable plate racks in top basket, 4 foldable plate racks in bottom basket
|Number of Place Settings||13|
|Annual water consumption||2660L|
|Annual power consumption||294kWh/year|
|Number of wash temperatures||4|
|Number of preset programmes||5|
|Timer||Time delay (1-24 hours) with Acoustic end of cycle indicator, water fault indicator|
Help & Advice
How to guides
For many of us, the kitchen is the heart of the home – it’s the place where we cook, where we gather to eat and where we choose to entertain. It can often do double-duty as a playroom, dining room, laundry, home office and more. Therefore, it’s no surprise that kitchens often show wear and tear quickly.
Thankfully, creating a new look in your kitchen doesn’t mean you need to start again from scratch. Transformations can often be quick and simple – and most need next-to-no tools. We’re talking low mess, low fuss, and maximum impact.
To get you inspired, here are our top tips to inject a breath of fresh air into your kitchen. They’re easy projects that can be completed start to finish in a couple of hours at most. So grab your supplies, let’s get started!
Why buy a dishwasher?
Did you know that you can save time and reduce your utility bills by using an efficient, modern dishwasher, instead of washing by hand? Experts have compared dishwashers and washing up based on their use of time, water and energy.
According to studies, it can take up to 9 minutes to load a dishwasher with dirty plates and unload a dishwasher when everything is clean. This compares to up to a full hour to wash the same load by hand. This means switching to a dishwasher could give you back up to a week of your time every year.
Typically, most dishwashers use 12 Litres of water to wash a full family load of plates and dishes. Some, like Beko's QDW696, use only 6 litres of water. The same load could use up to 49 litres of water when washing by hand and a lot of power to heat. A dishwasher uses exactly the right amount of water and heat to make your dishes sparklingly clean.
What do the energy ratings mean?
All dishwashers will have an energy label and this provides a good indication of how much energy and water it will use.
All dishwashers are graded A+++ to D for energy efficiency, with A+++ being the most efficient and cheapest to run. The energy ratings are determined by testing the energy consumed washing a collection of soiled tableware and dishes using the standard cycle recommended by the manufacturer.
The better the energy efficiency the more money you save on your utility bills. All B&Q dishwashers are rated A to A+++.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50 placed on diy.com
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
This stylish white integrated appliance door will spruce up any kitchen, giving it a slab feel. White, non-framed door with a slab design and gloss finish Built to last - 10 year guarantee Compatible with fully integrated appliances - including dishwashers, washing machines, tumble dryers, fridges and freezers ...
Dispose of your unwanted food with this InSinkErator chrome effect, food waste disposer from the model 56 range. 3 year Warranty Addition support brackets available separately Comes with Built-in air switch Manual reset overload protection
This Black & Decker dry vacuum features a 0.5 litre capacity tank. It comes with an instruction book, a 2 in 1 nozzle/flip out upholstery brush and a charging cable. Guarantee - 1 year Batteries included - Yes Battery charger - Battery charger included
Quickly and conveniently cook your food with this Cata BMG20SS built in 20L single fixed grill Microwave. It has 8 automatic cooking programs that are shown on a LED display and the automatic defrost function is ideal for thawing out food from frozen. Guarantee - 2 year Guarantee specifics - ...