Nest 3Rd Generation Learning Thermostat
Frequently bought together
|Bundle name||Primary product||Secondary product 1||Secondary product 2||Bundle total price||Add to basket|
|Product bundle 1|
[This is a block of tabs..]
- The new Nest Learning Thermostat learns the temperature you like, then programs itself. It even turns itself down when you’re away. So you save energy and stay comfortable.
- Pack contains: Display, base, heat link, power cord, power plug, optional trim plate, wall screws, installation guide, welcome guide & nest pro installation card
- The Nest Learning Thermostat is compatible with almost all central heating systems, including: Combi and condensing boilers, System and heat-only boilers, Hydronic underfloor systems, Air source and ground source heat pumps (heating only), Zoned systems (one Nest Thermostat per zone), Switched live systems, Low-voltage (dry contact) systems. It is not compatible with electric radiators and electric underfloor systems.
- App compatibility: iOS (8.0 or later) & Android (4.0 or later)
Features and Benefits
The 3rd generation Nest Learning Thermostat is slimmer, sleeker and even more beautiful. With a bigger, sharper display and Farsight, you can see the time or the temperature you’ve set from across the room. And now it even controls your hot water tank. Nest is Wi-Fi & Bluetooth enabled; it doesn't require a Wi-Fi connection but if you are connected, additional features are available with the Nest apps
- Auto‐Schedule - Just turn it up and down. It learns the temperatures you like and creates a schedule for you
- Auto‐Away - It automatically adjusts the temperature after you’ve left. It can even turn off your hot water if you’re away for a few days
- Hot water - Now you can control your hot water tank. And give your hot water a boost when you need it
- Advanced modulation - The Nest Thermostat now uses OpenTherm technology to modulate your compatible, high‐efficiency condensing boiler. So you save even more energy
- Remote control - Change the temperature and control your hot water tank from anywhere using your mobile, tablet or laptop
- Need your thermostat installed? Our reliable and affordable installation service can provide you with a fully qualified local engineer at a pre-agreed price, removing the risk of working with unknown tradesmen, and giving you fully guaranteed peace of mind. Just call B&Q Homefit on 03330 048 999. All installations are subject to survey. Terms and Conditions apply Mainland UK only
|Automatic BST/GMT time change||Automatic BST/GMT time change|
|Minimum temperature range||0°C|
|Maximum temperature range||40°C|
|Fixings supplied||Fixings supplied|
Help & Advice
BTU Radiator Calculator
Our BTU (British Thermal Units) calculator will help you to work out the heat requirement for your room, and recommend the number of radiators you will need to comfortably heat it.
What is a BTU?
A British Thermal Unit (BTU) is a measure of heat output from a radiator. Depending on the size of your room, the number and type of windows and what the room is used for, you'll need more or less heat. If you have a higher BTU requirement, it might be better to use more than one radiator to deliver the heat you'll need to a room. The total BTU output of several smaller radiators may meet your needs.
How do I choose the right radiator?
The BTU value of all our radiators is clearly labelled in-store and online, helping you find those which suit your requirements.
Step 4: View your results
How to guides
Pipes and fittings vary by home and by length, shapes and connectors. Thankfully, this is no longer a problem and there are lots of different solutions to make your pipework secure and reduce the risk of leaks.
Plumbing comes with a whole catalogue of specialist tools. If you're going to do the job, make sure you get the right ones.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50 placed on diy.com
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
Control your heating from your mobile, tablet or laptop. The next generation Hive brings beautiful design, intuitive control & easy to use features. Hive works no matter who supplies your energy. Hive works with your existing heating system and because you’ll never need to heat an empty home again you ...
Control your heating and hot water from your mobile, tablet or laptop. The next generation Hive brings beautiful design, intuitive control & easy to use features. Hive works no matter who supplies your energy. Hive works with your existing heating system and because you’ll never heat an empty home again ...
ECO Button for energy saving - ECO button provides timed temperature setback to reduce energy demand System Control - heating and cooling functions from 5°C to 35°C Precise Temperature Control - typically accurate to within 0.5°C for maximum comfort Energy Efficient - uses TPI (Time Proportional & Integral) ...