£9 per M2
Nobile Appalachian Hickory Effect Laminate Flooring 1.73 m² Pack
you save £8.65
£9 per M2
Out of stock for Home Delivery. Please check back soon.
- Click & Collect - Select store
[This is a block of tabs..]
This laminate flooring has an attractive Appalachian hickory effect finish and 4 sided bevelled edge. Each plank uses a simple click system, so installation is simple and it's suitable for warm water underfloor heating systems under 28 degrees.
- Suitable for busy & splash areas including living rooms, hallways, bedrooms & kitchens
- 20 years domestic guarantee
- No adhesive required
- Suitable for warm water underfloor heating systems under 28 degrees
- AC4 wear rating, ideal for residential use with high traffic, and commercial use with general traffic
Features and Benefits
- Made using responsibly sourced, Forest Friendly timber
|Finish||Appalachian hickory effect|
|Material||High density fibreboard (HDF)|
|Moisture resistance||Moisture resistant|
|Type of underlay required||Foam, wood fibre or combi (DPM)|
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Help & Advice
How to guides
Whether you go for vinyl, carpet or even ceramic tiles, changing your floor covering is a great way to give a room a new lease of life. But before you start work, make sure the surface underneath is sound and level. If it isn't, any defects are likely to show through. This will spoil the look of your new floor and eventually cause it to wear unevenly. Luckily, there are some effective ways to deal with problem floors which we will share with you.
Hard flooring provides a classic look that wears well over time. We offer three stylish hard flooring options - laminate, solid wood and real wood top layer - and these are:
- easy to clean and look after
- simple to install
- warm underfoot - plus real wood top layer and laminate options work with underfloor heating
- made from responsibly sourced wood certified by either the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) or the Programme for the Endorsement of Forest Certification (PEFC). This ensures that the timber used has been produced via the best practices for the environment.
- available in a wide range of wood effects and colours – our laminate option also comes in stone effects too
- offered in thicknesses ranging from 6 to 21millimetres (mm)
Read on for more help on choosing the right laminate or wood flooring for your home.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50 placed on diy.com
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery