Overlay 12m² Underfloor Heating
you save £146
Suitable for use with both traditional and low-temperature renewable systems, this underfloor heating from Overlay has a total coverage of 12m². It's been specially designed to be for lightweight floor coverings, e.g. laminate, engineered wood and carpet, and is powered by water.
- Guarantee - 1 year
- Maximum temperature range - 50 °C
Out of stock for Home Delivery. Please check back soon.
Click & Collect
Unavailable for Click & Collect. Please check your local store stock.
- Our stores do not stock this product
- 45 day returns policy. Read our returns policy
[This is a block of tabs..]
Features and benefits
- Ensure your central heating system has been properly maintained and is working efficiently before installation
- Can be installed as part of your kitchen, bathroom or bedroom project
- Fitting instructions: When fitting carpet or vinyl, first fix a 6mm layer of plywood using a contact adhesive, then lay your floor on top as normal and when installing carpet an additional 10mm height increase must be made to allow for ply/mdf cover layer
- Compatibility: With standard central heating boilers, and especially suited to condensing boilers
|Diameter||12 mm pipe|
Help & Advice
BTU Radiator Calculator
BTU per hour:
- 00 per radiator
As the seasons change so too does the temperature. The best time to check or replace your heating system is in the summer, why not consider an update while you check.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000's of products
45 day returns policy
Customer support team - 0333 0143357
Free delivery on orders over £50
Home delivery orders placed on diy.com.
Excludes Next Day Bulk delivery goods
- Customers who bought this also browsed