Overlay 20 m² Underfloor Heating
[This is a block of tabs..]
Suitable for use with both traditional & low-temperature renewable systems, this underfloor heating from Overlay has a total coverage of 20 m². It's been specially designed to be for lightweight floor coverings, e.g. laminate, engineered wood & carpet, and is powered by water.
- Guarantee - 1 year
- Maximum temperature range - 50 °C
Features and Benefits
- Ensure your central heating system has been properly maintained and is working efficiently before installation
- Can be installed as part of your kitchen, bathroom or bedroom project
- Fitting instructions: When fitting carpet or vinyl, first fix a 6mm layer of plywood using a contact adhesive, then lay your floor on top as normal and when installing carpet an additional 10mm height increase must be made to allow for ply/mdf cover layer
- Compatibility: With standard central heating boilers, and especially suited to condensing boilers
Help & Advice
BTU Radiator Calculator
Our BTU (British Thermal Units) calculator will help you to work out the heat requirement for your room, and recommend the number of radiators you will need to comfortably heat it.
What is a BTU?
A British Thermal Unit (BTU) is a measure of heat output from a radiator. Depending on the size of your room, the number and type of windows and what the room is used for, you'll need more or less heat. If you have a higher BTU requirement, it might be better to use more than one radiator to deliver the heat you'll need to a room. The total BTU output of several smaller radiators may meet your needs.
How do I choose the right radiator?
The BTU value of all our radiators is clearly labelled in-store and online, helping you find those which suit your requirements.
Step 4: View your results
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery