- Suitable for use with combination boilers and pressurised systems
- Fitting instructions included
- Against any manufacturing fault. The guarantee is only valid if the product has been installed and used in accordance with the manufacturers instructions
Unavailable for Home delivery. Please check your local store stock.
Click & Collect
Unavailable for Click & Collect. Please check your local store stock.
[This is a block of tabs..]
Features and benefits
- The P-ESC1is an electrolytic in-line scale inhibitor with ‘push-fit’ fittings for trouble-free installation
- Helps maintain the efficiency of central heating boilers and hot water systems
- Whole house protection
- Water remains potable, does not require any maintenance
|Operating pressure (bar)||Max 8bar|
|Comes with||All fittings for easy installation|
Help & Advice
How to guides
Pipes and fittings vary by home and by length, shapes and connectors. Thankfully, this is no longer a problem and there are lots of different solutions to make your pipework secure and reduce the risk of leaks.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000's of products
45 day returns policy
Customer support team - 0333 0143357
Free delivery on orders over £50
Home delivery orders placed on diy.com.
Excludes Next Day Bulk delivery goods
- Customers who bought this also browsed