Philips Hue Automated Lighting Switch Tap
- Home Delivery Order by 7pm (2pm Sunday) for next day delivery.
- Click & Collect Order by 7pm (4pm on Saturday/Sunday) for next day Click & Collect - Select store
- 45 day returns policy. Read our returns policy
[This is a block of tabs..]
The Philips Hue Tap is the first wireless smart switch which controls your Philips Hue Light. Using kinetic energy from your touch, you can control the Hue lights in your home from wherever you want too. The tap has buttons to activate four different scenes, one for a favourite scene, one for a light recipe or just one to switch some lights off. Place it anywhere on the wall or in a frequently visited spot where you need a light switch.
- Comes with: Philips Hue Tap
- The Hue Tap has been designed to be used in addition to your exisiting Hue lighting system. You'll need exisiting lighting and a bridge from the starter kit for the Hue Tap to work. Connect up to 25 Hue taps per bridge and use tap to control any room or individual light that you wish.
- App compatibility: iOS (7.0 or later) & Android (5.0 or later)
Features and Benefits
Enhance your everyday life. Philips Hue can welcome you home. Wake you up. Get you energized. Make you feel safe. Improve your mood. Enhance your entertainment experience. It can even keep you informed about the weather or incoming calls. The possibilities are endless once you start exploring.
- Philips Hue can wake you up and help you energize, read, concentrate and relax. Customize your daily routines into moments you can enjoy. Set the mood. Change the ambiance. Feel the difference. Feel better. Set the right ambiance for any moment with a range of beautiful, natural white light. Use the app to set any shade of white light, from cool energizing daylight to relaxing warm white light.
- Turn your everyday lighting into an extraordinary experience. Play with colors or sync lights with your music, TV and games for an immersive effect. The possibilities are endless once you start exploring. And with hundreds of apps to choose from, the only real limit is your imagination.
- Philips Hue welcomes you home and lets you control your lights from your bedroom to your backyard. You can automate your lights completely to make it seem like you’re home when you’re not. With geofencing technology, your lights can even welcome you home or switch off automatically when you leave your home. It’s all about simplifying your life and giving you peace of mind in smart and useful ways.
- Hue can be linked to data feeds via the IFTTT (If This Then That Service), to give you a visual alert when you get an important email, or let you know when something happens at home. Hue also works with Nest and Apple HomeKit.
|Type||Automated Lighting Switch Tap|
|Primary power supply||Kinetic energy|
Help & Advice
A smart home contains devices that can be controlled when you’re at home and when you’re not. It’s all about increasing the control you have over the day-to-day running of your home. So you can be on the go and still connected to it via innovative gadgets and appliances that are changing the way we live our lives.
A smart home, also commonly known as home automation, offers a number of different types of device – from cameras to lighting, central heating thermostats to energy monitors – all designed to be controlled remotely. All you need is an internet connection then you can easily access these home devices from your smartphone or tablet.
You might even have a smart home without realising it, as many TV boxes can be controlled remotely through a smartphone app. So why stop at just setting your favourite TV programme to record while on the go? Why not also set your home lighting and central heating? Check in on your pet while you’re at work or monitor your energy usage? Having a smart home not only gives you peace of mind, but could also save you money as it helps you use your appliances more efficiently.
And it’s all about choice. You decide how smart you want your home to be. Opt for one device or many. Sync up the devices so that they work together or keep them independent. Start with just one and then add more to it later on. Having a smart home is all about giving you more control over how your home works and finding what’s best for you.
Why do I want a Smart Home?
It saves you money
Do you know how much it costs to run your home every day? You do when your home is smart. Home automation devices, such as gas and electricity monitors, help you gauge your energy usage so you can see where and when your money is being spent. They also make it easier to change energy supplier by finding the best deals for you. And it’s not just about understanding your energy usage, but actively improving it as well. Remotely controlling your home’s devices helps them run more efficiently with no more energy wasted. Switch devices on and off remotely; set them to your schedule and some even notice when you’re away and turn themselves off – all small changes that can mean big savings.
It keeps you safe
Protect your home and enjoy peace of mind with a smart home. Cameras enable you to keep a friendly eye on the home while you’re away, so you can check in with the kids, elderly relatives or even snoop a little on your pets. While the smoke and CO2 alarm offers phone messages that immediately alert you if there’s a problem, all helping to put your mind at rest that all is well when you’re not home.
It makes life easier
Enjoying remote control over your home makes life easier. You’re no longer limited to using appliances only when you’re home, but have the freedom to do it as and when it suits you. Make your house work to your schedule.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
Raised decorative profile single light switch with polished chrome effect finish and black insert. 1 gang internal switch, ideal for controlling 1 circuit. 2 way switches make it possible to control the same light from 2 locations. Suitable for Internal use Switch type - Rocker
Flat Screwless profile light switch with gloss jet black finish and silver insert. 4 gang internal switch, ideal for controlling 4 circuits. 2 way switches make it possible to control the same light from 2 locations. Location: Internal use Switch type: Rocker For use in 1 or 2 way circuits ...
Flat Screwless profile light switch with gloss white chocolate finish and white insert. 1 gang internal switch, ideal for controlling 1 circuit. 2 way switches make it possible to control the same light from 2 locations. Location: Internal use Switch type: Rocker For use in 1 or 2 way circuits ...
Flat Screwless profile push light switch with gloss white chocolate finish. 1 gang internal switch, ideal for controlling 1 circuit. Location: Internal use Switch type: Push Suitable for: Suitable for mains/low voltage lighting in multiway circuits Can be used in combination with Varilight touch/remote dimmer in ...