Plumbsure Brass Threaded Blanking Cap (Dia)12.7 mm
- Guarantee - 1 year
- Ease of application - Easy
- Home Delivery Order by 7pm (2pm on Sunday) for Next Day Delivery to anywhere in mainland UK. Orders must be signed for
- Click & Collect Order by 7pm (4pm on Saturday/Sunday) for Next Day Collection from store.
[This is a block of tabs..]
Features and benefits
Brass has long been used as a plumbing solution for both domestic and industrial use. The material itself has many properties that make it a very effective plumbing solution.
- Brass is highly durable making it ideal for plumbing works that require a resilient and long serving material. Does not easily crack or disintegrate
- Brass plumbing fittings are best suited for hot water distribution as they can withstand high temperature. They have excellent conductivity which promotes the efficiency of hot water distribution within the house
- Compared to other metal fittings, Brass has one of the highest resistances to corrosion. The fittings do not rust, and are perfect for those who live in areas that have water with corrosive properties
|Ease of application||Easy|
Help & Advice
How to guides
Pipes and fittings vary by home and by length, shapes and connectors. Thankfully, this is no longer a problem and there are lots of different solutions to make your pipework secure and reduce the risk of leaks.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000's of products
45 day returns policy
Customer support team - 0333 0143357
Free delivery on orders over £50
Home delivery orders placed on diy.com.
Excludes Next Day Bulk delivery goods
- Customers who bought this also browsed