Plumbsure Truro Toilet, Basin & Tap Pack
[This is a block of tabs..]
An all-in-one pack from Plumbsure, the Truro suite includes a close-coupled toilet, a full pedestal basin and quartz basin taps and bath taps.
- 10 years Guarantee
- Fixings supplied
- Accessories included: Basin and bath wastes, as well as a chrome plug and chain
- Comes with Quartz basin taps and bath taps, with chrome plug and chain basin and bath wastes
Features and Benefits
Simplicity is key in the Truro suite, making it a great blank canvas to stamp your own personal style. Sleek taps and fittings add the finishing touches to this new design classic.
- Choose how much water you use when flushing thanks to the included dual flush system. With the option of a 6 litre large flush and a more eco friendly 3 litre small flush, you can feel good knowing that you're helping to save on water, while saving on costs too!
- The taps use compression valves and have a minimum operating pressure of: Basin taps - 0.1 bar, Bath taps - 0.2 bar
- If you're looking for bathroom ideas and inspiration, B&Q are here to help. We have dedicated experts to guide you through your project with free consultation to design, plan and personalise your new bathroom.
- Our high quality, durable bathroom range designs come from leading manufacturers who are best in class. They use high grade materials and carry out rigorous testing to British and European standards. That's why we guarantee them for 10 years.
- Everything you need to complete your bathroom is available at B&Q. From our range of shower enclosures, to our basin mixer taps. You can even use our Which? Trusted Traders endorsed Homefit installations team, helping you with your ideal bathroom to the last tile.
|Toilet flush||Dual flush|
|Compatibility||Horizontal or vertical soil stack direction|
|Valve type||Compression valves|
|Operation||Minimum operating pressure for taps - 0.1 bar basin, 0.2 bar bath|
|Waste||Slotted waste supplied|
|Standard||BS EN 14688:20006 & BS EN 997 CL2|
Help & Advice
How to guides
You may want to change your kitchen tap for a number of reasons. It may not be working efficiently or you might want to update and refresh your kitchen. Either way, replacing a kitchen tap is relatively straightforward with a little planning and the right tools for the job.
For this project, we are going to install a monobloc mixer tap in a sink with a single hole.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
This traditional styled chrome lever hot & cold basin pillar tap from Armitage Shanks' Sandringham range is suitable for high and low pressure water systems. Fixings supplied for quick and simple installation. 5 years Guarantee
An all-in-one pack from Cooke and Lewis, the Romsey suite is inspired by traditional design to bring a touch of classic elegant style into any bathroom. 10 year Guarantee Fixings not supplied Comes with Cooke & Lewis Romsey close coupled toilet with standard seat, Cooke & Lewis Romsey 2 tap ...