Polyplumb Angled Chrome Effect Thermostatic Radiator Valve (Dia)15mm
- Product rating
This chrome effect brass body and plastic handle, 15mm diameter thermostatic radiator valve from Polyplumb is suitable for all installations around the house including hot and cold water. It has a durable design that is easy to install.
- Guarantee - 25 year
Purchasing and availability details
- Check stock in store Stocked in store
[This is a block of tabs..]
Features and benefits
- With a clear easy to read scale you can adjust the valve to suit your requirements
- Kitemarked BS 7291 parts 1 & 2 Class S
- By sensing the air temperature the valve restricts the amount of water that is allowed to pass through to the radiator
|Construction material||Brass body & plastic handle|
|Thermostat control||Thermostat control|
|Valve type||Thermostatic radiator valve|
|WRAS approved||WRAS approved|
Help & Advice
BTU Radiator Calculator
BTU per hour:
- 00 per radiator
How to guides
Pipes and fittings vary by home and by length, shapes and connectors. Thankfully, this is no longer a problem and there are lots of different solutions to make your pipework secure and reduce the risk of leaks.
Plumbing comes with a whole catalogue of specialist tools. If you're going to do the job, make sure you get the right ones.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000's of products
45 day returns policy
Customer support team - 0333 0143357
Free delivery on orders over £50
Home delivery orders placed on diy.com.
Excludes Next Day Bulk delivery goods
- Customers who bought this also browsed