Polyplumb Drain Off
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Suitable for - All installations around the house including hot and cold water
- Fitting instructions - It fits easily onto a pipe, all you need to do is push it on
Features and Benefits
PolyPlumb is suitable for use in most plumbing and heating installations including hot and cold water and underfloor heating applications. PolyPlumb fittings feature a one step jointing process and a high performance stainless steel grab ring within the fitting, ensuring superb joint integrity. Use with Polypipe grey polybutylene flexible pipe, or you can combine PolyPlumb fittings and copper pipe.
- Time efficient, no nonsense one step joint process
- High performance stainless steel grab ring ensures superb joint integrity
- Demountable only by disassembling, reducing potential for tampering
- The original Polypipe push-fit plumbing system used and relied on by customers throughout the world
- Use with Polypipe grey polybutylene pipe systems or copper pipe
|Fitting type||Push fit|
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
This wet room linear drain from Aquadry is suitable for installation and sealing into most floor surfaces. You should waterproof the remaining area using membrane and cement based tile adhesive. Falls to the waste will need to be created onsite. Guarantee - 1 year
Brass is highly durable making it ideal for plumbing works that require a resilient and long serving material. Does not easily crack or disintegrate Brass plumbing fittings are best suited for hot water distribution as they can withstand high temperature. They have excellent conductivity which promotes the ...