Polyplumb Push Fit Valve (Dia)15 mm
[This is a block of tabs..]
Features and Benefits
PolyPlumb is suitable for use in most plumbing and heating installations including hot and cold water and underfloor heating applications. PolyPlumb fittings feature a one step jointing process and a high performance stainless steel grab ring within the fitting, ensuring superb joint integrity. Use with Polypipe grey polybutylene flexible pipe, or you can combine PolyPlumb fittings and copper pipe.
- Time efficient, no nonsense one step joint process
- High performance stainless steel grab ring ensures superb joint integrity
- Demountable only by disassembling, reducing potential for tampering
- The original Polypipe push-fit plumbing system used and relied on by customers throughout the world
- Use with Polypipe grey polybutylene pipe systems or copper pipe
|Fitting type||Push fit|
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50 placed on diy.com
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
Brass is highly durable making it ideal for plumbing works that require a resilient and long serving material. Does not easily crack or disintegrate Brass plumbing fittings are best suited for hot water distribution as they can withstand high temperature. They have excellent conductivity which promotes the ...
Guarantee - 25 year Ease of application - JG Speedfit is the easy to use, plastic push-fit system suitable for the plumbing of hot and cold water services and heating applications.