"Pretty In Pink" Bulbs
- Pack quantity - Approx 50 bulbs
- Ideal for growing in borders, containers and pots
- Planting Season: February - April. Flower/Harvest: May - June
Unavailable for Home delivery. Please check your local store stock.
Click & Collect
Unavailable for Click & Collect. Please check your local store stock.
- Stocked in store Check stock in store
[This is a block of tabs..]
Features and benefits
- Where to plant - Partial shade
- Remove the plants from the bag of compost and soak them in water for 3-4 hours. Dig soil improver and bonemeal in to the planting area before planting
- When the foliage has died back, usually after the first frost, cut back stems to 5cm above soil level. Not winter hardy. To over-winter, dig up the tubers and store them in a cool, dry and frostfree place. Replant at the same time next year.
|Soil type||Well drained soil|
|Eventual height & spread||1000 mm|
|Storage details||Store in cool dry place|
Help & Advice
How to guides
Keep the colour coming from summer through into autumn, and beyond, by growing a range of plants that look good month after month.
Unlike tender bedding plant displays that come to an end once conditions turn cooler, a wide range of hardy shrubs, conifers, heathers and perennials continue performing despite the cold – offering great value as they last for many years, too. So whether you’re looking to brighten your borders or replant faded displays in pots with something that’ll look good on dull winter days, we’ve got some fresh planting ideas for you.
Ensuring that your plants have sufficient access to water without being drowned or spoiled is something you'll need to stay on top of at all times, as the weather conditions and the needs of your garden will be shifting and changing regularly. There are a huge variety of irrigation tools available to assist with this, in this guide we'll help you to decide which ones you can use to help your garden reach its full potential.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000's of products
45 day returns policy
Customer support team - 0333 0143357
Free delivery on orders over £50
Home delivery orders placed on diy.com.
Excludes Next Day Bulk delivery goods
- Customers who bought this also browsed