Q Lawns Wildflower Turf Pack of 20 (W)1m (L)1000mm
- Product rating
Give your garden a vibrant splash of colour and a fresh appearance with this wildflower turf. Water daily for the first seven to 10 days after laying and thereafter as the weather dictates. This wildflower turf is for low fertility soil.
- Guarantee - 1 year
- Flowering period: April - October
Purchasing and availability details
- Our stores do not stock this product
[This is a block of tabs..]
Features and benefits
- Fitting instructions: Water daily for the first seven to 10 days after laying and thereafter as the weather dictates
- Suitability: For low fertility soil
- Feature 01: Fitting instructions: Water daily for the first seven to 10 days after laying and thereafter as the weather dictates
- Single rolls of turf available in stores
|Sizes||100mm height when supplied and up to 500cm at full height|
|Care instructions||Water daily for the first week - 10 days after laying and thereafter as the weather dictates|
|Fitting instructions||Water daily for the first seven to 10 days after laying and thereafter as the weather dictates|
Help & Advice
How to guides
A good lawn brings all the elements of your garden together and creates a perfect area for fun and relaxation. It's easy to keep it looking good too.
The sheer variety of lawnmowers you can choose from can be bewildering. After all, you could go for anything from a lightweight hover mower right up to a tractor mower with as many gears as a family car. If you do pick the right model, it'll really help you keep your lawn in good shape.
Your lawn is, more often than not, the centrepiece of the garden and a vital balancing element. Without it mixed borders can seem messy and overwhelming, and subtle planting combinations just get lost in the crowd. Keeping it neat and tidy can be a never ending task; we can help you get the right results from your lawn maintenance.