Bring nature back to your garden with this red robin from Verve Excellent. Ideal for a large variety of gardens, ranging from small to large.
- Guarantee - 1 year
- Water well and keep soil moist
- Ensure that there is sufficient space for growth and development without interference from surrounding structures or competing plants
Out of stock for Home Delivery. Please check back soon.
Click & Collect
Unavailable for Click & Collect. Please check your local store stock.
- Our stores do not stock this product
- 45 day returns policy. Read our returns policy
[This is a block of tabs..]
Features and benefits
- Trim growth with sharp shears at least 3 times a year
- The glowing red of its fresh-grown foliage makes Photinia 'Red Robin' a superbly attractive shrub
- Grown for approximately 5 years in the Italian region of Tuscany
- You will receive a standard tree which has been trained into shape with a bare straight stem and ball shape foliage
|Where to plant||Sunny areas|
|Environmental Information||30% peat free|
|Eventual height & spread||5m x 5m|
|Flowering period||Spring and summer flowering|
|Standard||Has received the Royal Horticultural Society Award of Garden Merit|
Help & Advice
How to guides
It's easy to make your garden a haven for animals, birds and insects. With a few simple changes here and there your garden will be buzzing with wildlife.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000's of products
45 day returns policy
Customer support team - 0333 0143357
Free delivery on orders over £50
Home delivery orders placed on diy.com.
Excludes Next Day Bulk delivery goods
- Customers who bought this also browsed