Redwood Internal Door Lining (H)2.1mm (W)132mm
- Product rating
This redwood door lining will give a great surrounding to any internal door.
- Guarantee - 1 year
- Suitability - Lining-out door apertures ready to hang most standard internal fire doors, 78" x 27" (1981mm x 686mm) or 78" x 30" (1981mm x 762mm)
Purchasing and availability details
- Our stores do not stock this product
[This is a block of tabs..]
Features and benefits
- A cost effective way of making a frame for a fire door.
- Pre-routed to accept intumescent strips, which swell during a fire to seal the door to frame gap. Sold separately.
- Manufactured from slow-grown redwood pine timber
|Timber approval||PEFC approved|
Health and safety information
Please note that this item comes with possible health and safety hazards. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Help & Advice
How to guides
If an old door has been painted and repainted many times or if its paintwork is blistered or flaking, you'll only make the problem worse if you add another layer. Stripping off the old paint can make a shabby door look like new. You could then repaint it or, if it's made of high quality wood, bring out its natural warmth by varnishing or staining and varnishing it.
Internal doors do far more than shut out draughts, they add an individual touch to your home that truly reflects your personal style. Would you like to create a modern feel with moulded doors, or go for more of a traditional look with elegant walnut veneers? Should you choose a cottage-style panelled door or light up your rooms through glazed panels? Or if you're a bit short on space, why not go for bi-folds? All in all, you'll find plenty of great options for you.