Reflections Oak Handrail (L)4200mm
[This is a block of tabs..]
Handrail provides a decorative support for the stair balustrading
- Easier to install compared to other glass panel systems as no need for fixing connectors, glass simply slots in to the hand and baserail and is secured with Silicone
- Infill spacer strips
Features and Benefits
Toughened glass with refined design. Reflections deliver wonderful aesthetic beauty with functional toughened glass timbers. This beautifully engineered collection of easy to install stairparts creates real visual intrigue by casting shadows and reflections that are as unique and individual as you are.
- Beautifully co-ordinated with the Oak baserails, the handrails found in our Reflections range are the perfect complement to the glass panels below. The expert craftsmanship and quality of all our products is wonderfully showcased in this beautiful collection.
- High quality Oak that's ready to varnish or oil to enhance the natural character of this timber
- Easy to install as there us no need for fixing connectors. The handrail is grooved for easy installation, so the glass panels simply slot into the handrail and baserail and is secured with silicone.
- Can be used on staircases with a 40 to 44 degree pitch
- Handrail to newel post fixing kit available for easy installation
|Timber approval||FSC approved|
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Help & Advice
How to guides
Over the years, you may find that some of your stairs work loose from their fittings. Or they might dry out and shrink slightly, causing creaks and squeaks when you climb them. Here are some of the steps you can take to repair them.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50 placed on diy.com
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
This contemporary solid handrail is crafted from the finest oak is pre-varnished and displays an attractive wood grain that will add style to any staircase. Guarantee - 1 year Building regulations - Part K Axxys® is easier to install compared to traditional stairparts all rails and posts are pre-finished, infills ...
This contemporary solid pine handrail will add style to any staircase. Guarantee - 1 year Building regulations - Part K Axxys® is easier to install compared to traditional stairparts all rails and posts are pre-finished, infills are pre-cut and it comes with a flexible fixing system for easy installation.
This primed baserail will add style to any staircase, and is designed for use with 32mm spindles. Pre-primed saving you time as no need to treat and undercoat before painting Guarantee - 10 years Building regulations - Part K Easy to install simply screw the baserails to the stair string ...
Create an attractive, contemporary finish to your staircase with a Rothley stainless steel handrail Features a polished chrome effect finish To connect two pieces of Rothley Handrail tube Covered fixings so no visible screws when fitted Plastic insert prevents tube getting scratched when fitting Grub screw holds ...