Richmond Mini White Painted Radiator Cover
- Home Delivery Order by 7pm (2pm Sunday) for next day delivery.
- Click & Collect Order by 7pm (4pm on Saturday/Sunday) for next day Click & Collect - Select store
- Our stores do not stock this product
- 45 day returns policy. Read our returns policy
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Guarantee - 1 year
- Fixings supplied
Features and Benefits
- Place your radiator cover in the room you intend to install it in for 24 hours before assembling, the MDF must acclimatise to the environment of your home before placing over a hot radiator.
|Assembly required||Assembly required|
Help & Advice
Broadly speaking, timber comes in three different types: construction timber, finishing timber and decorative timber. It's generally more expensive than man-made boards, which come in lots of varieties with a whole range of uses.
Always try to choose timber that's been certified by an independent organisation like the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) as this means the wood has been sourced sustainably. If there is any wood or paper in a B&Q product, we make sure it meets legal, social and environmental standards. Find out more about our Forest Friendly Promise.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50 placed on diy.com
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
This White gloss radiator enamel spray paint from Colours has been specially designed to give a stunning finish to radiators around your home. Simply apply and leave for 2-4 hours to dry - a great way to revamp your home. Covers 2.2 m² per litre on average. Guarantee: 1 year ...