Ronseal High Performance Clear Wet Rot Wood Hardener 250ml
£28 per L
- Suitable for hardening wood fibres exposed to wet rot
- Can be used on doors, door frames, window frames & sills
- Ready to use with a brush
- Heat resistant and drip resistant
- Home Delivery Order by 7pm (2pm on Sunday) for Next Day Delivery to anywhere in mainland UK. Orders must be signed for
- Click & Collect Order by 7pm (4pm on Saturday/Sunday) for Next Day Collection from store.
[This is a block of tabs..]
Features and benefits
Ronseal Wet Rot Wood Harder Reinforces decayed wood. Creating a solid base for filling.
- Dry in just 2 hours for quicker repairs
- Sets rock hard
- Repairs rotten wood, creating a solid base
|Material||Resin & acetone|
|For use on||Decayed wood|
|Location||Internal & external|
|Ready to use||Ready to use|
|Drip resistance||Drip resistant|
Help & Advice
Wall Painting Calculator
- 00 litres of paint
This is based on a coverage of 10m² per litre of paint. Always check the coverage on the side of the tin before buying.
There are lots of good general-purpose adhesives on the market, but for some materials you need something that's specially designed. Our guide will help you decide what is best for the job.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000's of products
45 day returns policy
Customer support team - 0333 0143357
Free delivery on orders over £50
Home delivery orders placed on diy.com.
Excludes Next Day Bulk delivery goods
- Customers who bought this also browsed