Ronseal High Performance Natural Wood Filler 550G
- Suitable for re-building rotten wood and for major repairs deeper than 5mm
- Can be used on areas suffering from wood damage
- Ready to use with a filling knife
- Tough and durable with no shrinking or cracking
- Sandable, heat resistant and drip resistant
- Home Delivery Order by 7pm (2pm on Sunday) for Next Day Delivery to anywhere in mainland UK. Orders must be signed for
- Click & Collect Order by 7pm (4pm on Saturday/Sunday) for Next Day Collection from store.
[This is a block of tabs..]
Features and benefits
Ronseal High Performance Wood Filler rebuilds rotten wood and hardens in just 30 minutes. Its unique two-part system creates seriously tough repairs to virtually any interior or exterior wood. You can fill to any depth and even drill, screw or plane it.
- Fill deep holes in one application - for all major repairs
- Hardens in just 30 minutes
- Easy to sand
- Can be drilled, screwed or planed
- Perfect colour match
|For use on||Wood|
|Location||Internal & external|
|Ready to use||Ready to use|
|Drip resistance||Drip resistant|
|Shrinkage||No shrinking or cracking|
Help & Advice
Wall Painting Calculator
- 00 litres of paint
This is based on a coverage of 10m² per litre of paint. Always check the coverage on the side of the tin before buying.
There are lots of good general-purpose adhesives on the market, but for some materials you need something that's specially designed. Our guide will help you decide what is best for the job.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000's of products
45 day returns policy
Customer support team - 0333 0143357
Free delivery on orders over £50
Home delivery orders placed on diy.com.
Excludes Next Day Bulk delivery goods
- Customers who bought this also browsed