Ronseal Wet Rot Wood Hardener 500ml
£19.94 per L
- Home Delivery Order by 7pm (4pm Saturday & Sunday) for next day delivery.
- Click & Collect Order by 7pm (4pm Saturday & Sunday) for next day Click & Collect - Select store
- 45 day returns policy. Read our returns policy
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Suitable for hardening wood fibres exposed to wet rot
- Can be used on doors, door frames, window frames & sills
- Ready to use with a brush
- Heat resistant and drip resistant
Features and Benefits
Ronseal Wet Rot Wood Harder Reinforces decayed wood. Creating a solid base for filling.
- Dry in just 2 hours for quicker repairs
- Sets rock hard
- Repairs rotten wood, creating a solid base
|Material||Resin & acetone|
|For use on||Decayed wood|
|Location||Interior & exterior|
|Ready to use||Ready to use|
|Drip resistance||Drip resistant|
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Help & Advice
Wall Painting Calculator
- 00 litres of paint
This is based on a coverage of 10m² per litre of paint. Always check the coverage on the side of the tin before buying.
There are lots of good general-purpose adhesives on the market, but for some materials you need something that's specially designed. Our guide will help you decide what is best for the job.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery