Ronseal Wood Filler 310ml
- Suitable for general or minor repairs to wood
- Can be used on window frames, screw/nail holes, cracks and skirting boards
- Ready to use with a cartridge gun
- Tough and durable with no shrinking or cracking
- Sandable, heat resistant and drip resistant
Out of stock for Home Delivery. Please check back soon.
Click & Collect
Out of stock for Click & Collect. Please check back soon.
[This is a block of tabs..]
|Material||Acrylic resin & water|
|For use on||Wood|
|Location||Internal & external|
|Ready to use||Ready to use|
|Drip resistance||Drip resistant|
|Shrinkage||No shrinking or cracking|
Help & Advice
Wall Painting Calculator
- 00 litres of paint
This is based on a coverage of 10m² per litre of paint. Always check the coverage on the side of the tin before buying.
There are lots of good general-purpose adhesives on the market, but for some materials you need something that's specially designed. Our guide will help you decide what is best for the job.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000's of products
45 day returns policy
Customer support team - 0333 0143357
Free delivery on orders over £50
Home delivery orders placed on diy.com.
Excludes Next Day Bulk delivery goods
- Customers who bought this also browsed