Roundup Weed Killer 250ml
£59.92 per L
- Product rating
This weed killer kills trees, tree stumps, brambles, nettles, deep-rooted woody weeds and even japanese knotweed. It's easy to use, just add specific measure to water and apply using a watering can or sprayer. Each pack kills up to 16 tree stumps and see product packaging for advice on the best times of year to treat different species.
- Guarantee - 1 year
Purchasing and availability details
- Check stock in store Stocked in store
[This is a block of tabs..]
Features and benefits
- Purpose: Kills trees, tree stumps, brambles, nettles, deep-rooted woody weeds and even Japanese Knotweed
- Suitability: For trees, tree stumps, brambles, nettles, deep-rooted woody weeds and japanese knotweed
- Usage: Each pack kills up to 16 tree stumps and see product packaging for advice on the best times of year to treat different species
- Chemical care: Contains glyphosate
Health and safety information
Please note that this item comes with possible health and safety hazards. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Help & Advice
How to guides
A good lawn brings all the elements of your garden together and creates a perfect area for fun and relaxation. It's easy to keep it looking good too.
The sheer variety of lawnmowers you can choose from can be bewildering. After all, you could go for anything from a lightweight hover mower right up to a tractor mower with as many gears as a family car. If you do pick the right model, it'll really help you keep your lawn in good shape.
Your lawn is, more often than not, the centrepiece of the garden and a vital balancing element. Without it mixed borders can seem messy and overwhelming, and subtle planting combinations just get lost in the crowd. Keeping it neat and tidy can be a never ending task; we can help you get the right results from your lawn maintenance.