Rug Doctor Stain Remover Trigger Spray, 500 ml
[This is a block of tabs..]
Removes: butter, chocolate, coffee, cocktails, cough syrup, curry, food colouring, fruit juice & berries, gravy, ice cream, jam, ketchup, olive oil, red juice, red wine, salad dressing, soft drinks, tea, tomato sauce, vegetable oil, white wine, crayon, dirt/ mud, clay, crayon, dirt/ mud, grass, ink, mildew, motor grease, motor oil, paint (water based), permanent marker, shoe polish, soot, toothpaste, water colours, lipstick, make up.
- Can be used with or without Rug Doctor machine
- Size: 500 ml
Features and Benefits
- Our Which? Best Buy Spot and Stain Remover solves nearly every kind of commonly occurring spill or stain - keep it on hand.
- Use Rug Doctor Spot & Stain on carpet or upholstery to remove stains from food, beverage and grease spills
- Ingredients: Contains <5% Non-Ionic Surfactants, Perfumes, Enzymes, Preservation agents
- Prior to use: Apply a small amount in an inconspicuous area. Blot using a white, absorbent cloth after one minute and check for colour transfer to be sure surface is colour-safe. User assumes all risks
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50 placed on diy.com
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery