Rust-Oleum Neverwet Liquid Repelling Treatment
Out of stock for Home Delivery. Please check back soon.
- Click & Collect Order by 7pm (4pm Saturday & Sunday) for next day Click & Collect - Select store
[This is a block of tabs..]
This liquid repelling treatment is suitable for for metal, wood, aluminium, pvc, concrete, masonry, asphalt, fibreglass, canvas & most plastics.
- Guarantee - 1 year
Features and Benefits
Rust-Oleum NeverWet is a two-step product system designed to create a moisture repelling barrier on a variety of surfaces. It is suitable for use on metal, wood, aluminium, galvanized metal, PVC, concrete, masonry, asphalt, vinyl siding, fibreglass, canvas, most plastics and more.
- Dries to a flat finish
- Durable formulation, ideal for indoor/outdoor conditions
- Dries fast — 30 minutes to touch
- Not intended to be applied to electronic devices or clothing
- Rust-Oleum NeverWet Top Coat should be reapplied when water no longer rolls off of the surface
|Protection||Protects virtually any surface & repels mud, ice & other liquids|
|Suitable for||For metal, wood, aluminium, PVC, concrete, masonry, asphalt, fibreglass, canvas & most plastics|
|Type||Liquid repelling treatment|
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50 placed on diy.com
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery