Ryobi 12V Cordless Multi Tool RMT12011L
This cordless multi tool is ideal for cutting, plunge cuts, sawing, scraping and detail sanding.
- No load speed: 0-20000 rpm
- Variable speed control
- Quick blade change
- Accessories included: Comes with 1 x flush cutting blade, 1 x wood/metal blade, 1 x sanding pad, 6 x sanding sheets, hex key & universal accessory adaptor
Out of stock for Home Delivery. Please check back soon.
Click & Collect
Out of stock for Click & Collect. Please check back soon.
[This is a block of tabs..]
Features and benefits
- A versatile and compact multi purpose tool with both sanding and cutting heads
- Quick change attachments for hassle free transition between sanding and sawing
- LED to illuminate the work piece
- Fuel gauge to indicate power levels
- Guarantee - 2 year
|Batteries Included||Batteries included|
|Battery charger||Battery charger included|
|No load speed||0-20000rpm|
|Speed control||Variable speed control|
|Blade change||Quick blade change|
|Handle type||GripZone™ handle|
|Brush type||Replaceable carbon brushes|
|Work light||LED work light|
|Carry case||Soft case|
Help & Advice
The drill is the most popular and versatile of all power tools and has become an essential in every DIY tool kit. Not only useful for drilling holes into a variety of materials, they can also be used to drive home screws (with the correct bit attached).
Consider whether you will be looking for a drill with a 'hammer' action - Not only can these drills rotate a drill bit, but they can also apply a 'hammering' action. Switch to hammer (or impact) mode, and the drill bit is vibrated and shunted forwards rapidly as it turns. This makes for quick work, especially through harder wall surfaces or materials. Fit a specialist chisel bit, and you can use your hammer drill for 'chasing' - making a channel in walls to hide wires and cables.
This guide will help you to choose the right drill for your needs - and explain the function of some of the most popular accessories.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000's of products
45 day returns policy
Customer support team - 0333 0143357
Free delivery on orders over £50
Home delivery orders placed on diy.com.
Excludes Next Day Bulk delivery goods
- Customers who bought this also browsed