Ryobi 18V Cordless Multi-Tool RMT1801M
This cordless multi-tool is ideal for cutting, plunge cuts, sawing, scraping and detail sanding.
- No load speed: 0-20000 rpm
- Variable speed control
- Quick blade change
- Batteries sold separately. Compatible with all Ryobi ONE+ batteries. Includes 1 x flush cutting blade, 1 x wood/metal blade, 1 x sanding pad, 6 x sanding sheets, hex key & a universal accessory adaptor
- Home Delivery Order by 7pm (2pm on Sunday) for Next Day Delivery to anywhere in mainland UK. Orders must be signed for
- Click & Collect Order by 7pm (3pm on Sunday) for Next Day Collection from store.
[This is a block of tabs..]
Features and benefits
Part of Ryobi's unique ONE+ system; where over 35 home and garden tools can all be powered using one battery and charger.
- Variable speed for ultimate control across a range of applications compatible with any brand of accessory
- Quick change attachments for hassle free transition between sanding and sawing
- LED for illuminated work piece
- Guarantee - 2 year
|Batteries Included||Batteries sold separately|
|Battery charger||Battery charger not included|
|No load speed||0-20000rpm|
|Speed control||Variable speed control|
|Blade change||Quick blade change|
|Handle type||GripZone™ handle|
|Brush type||Replaceable carbon brushes|
|Work light||LED work light|
Help & Advice
The drill is the most popular and versatile of all power tools and has become an essential in every DIY tool kit. Not only useful for drilling holes into a variety of materials, they can also be used to drive home screws (with the correct bit attached).
Consider whether you will be looking for a drill with a 'hammer' action - Not only can these drills rotate a drill bit, but they can also apply a 'hammering' action. Switch to hammer (or impact) mode, and the drill bit is vibrated and shunted forwards rapidly as it turns. This makes for quick work, especially through harder wall surfaces or materials. Fit a specialist chisel bit, and you can use your hammer drill for 'chasing' - making a channel in walls to hide wires and cables.
This guide will help you to choose the right drill for your needs - and explain the function of some of the most popular accessories.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000's of products
45 day returns policy
Customer support team - 0333 0143357
Free delivery on orders over £50
Home delivery orders placed on diy.com.
Excludes Next Day Bulk delivery goods
- Customers who bought this also browsed