Ryobi 18V Cordless Reciprocating Saw RRS1801M
This cordless reciprocating saw is ideal for cutting wood, branches, metal or plastic pipes.
- 0-3100 rpm no load speed
- Maximum cutting capacity of 180mm on wood
- Stroke length of 22mm
- Easy blade release for quick change
- Batteries sold separately. Compatible with all ONE+ batteries. Includes 1 x metal blade & 1 x wood blade
- Home delivery Order by 7pm (2pm on Sunday) for Next Day Delivery to anywhere in mainland UK. Orders must be signed for
- Click & Collect Order by 7pm (3pm on Sunday) for Next Day Collection from store.
- Stocked in store Check stock in store
[This is a block of tabs..]
Features and benefits
- Anti vibration technology to improve user comfort and control
- Adjustable shoe to increase performance
- Part of Ryobi's unique ONE+ system; where over 35 home and garden tools can all be powered using one battery and charger
- Guarantee - 2 year
|Batteries Included||Batteries sold separately|
|Battery charger||Battery charger not included|
|Compatibility||Compatible with all ONE+ batteries|
|No load speed||0-3100rpm|
|Maximum cutting capacity wood||180mm|
|Blade change||Easy blade release for quick change|
|Handle type||soft grip handle|
|Switch type||Variable speed trigger|
|Gearbox Housing||All metal gearbox|
|Safety cut out||Yes|
|Brush type||Carbon brushes|
Help & Advice
The drill is the most popular and versatile of all power tools and has become an essential in every DIY tool kit. Not only useful for drilling holes into a variety of materials, they can also be used to drive home screws (with the correct bit attached).
Consider whether you will be looking for a drill with a 'hammer' action - Not only can these drills rotate a drill bit, but they can also apply a 'hammering' action. Switch to hammer (or impact) mode, and the drill bit is vibrated and shunted forwards rapidly as it turns. This makes for quick work, especially through harder wall surfaces or materials. Fit a specialist chisel bit, and you can use your hammer drill for 'chasing' - making a channel in walls to hide wires and cables.
This guide will help you to choose the right drill for your needs - and explain the function of some of the most popular accessories.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000's of products
45 day returns policy
Customer support team - 0333 0143357
Free delivery on orders over £50
Home delivery orders placed on diy.com.
Excludes Next Day Bulk delivery goods
- Customers who bought this also browsed