Ryobi 600W 1.5mm Planer EPN6082CHGA
Ryobi 600W 1.5mm Planer EPN6082CHGA
- Home Delivery Order by 7pm (2pm Sunday) for next day delivery (excluding Sunday)
- Click & Collect Order by 7pm (4pm Saturday & Sunday) for next day Click & Collect - Select store
Frequently bought together
|Bundle name||Primary product||Secondary product 1||Secondary product 2||Bundle total price||Add to basket|
|Product bundle 1|
[This is a block of tabs..]
This corded planer is ideal for precise woodworking and smoothing.
- 16000 rpm no load speed
- Up to 1.5mm planing depth, up to 8mm rebate depth and 82mm planing width
- 1 chamfer grooves for cutting bevels and chamfers
- Dust extraction facility and Left / right chip ejection to keep your workspace clean
- Supplied with 2 x TCT planer blade sets (contains 2 blades each), dust bag, side fence, wrench
Features and Benefits
- DustTech™ Integrated dust technology system for maximum pick-up efficiency
- Powerful 600W motor and a kick stand to prevent damage to the work piece when tool is not in use
- 0.5mm chamfering groove in die-cast front shoe for added precision
- Positive dial adjustment from 0-1.5mm planing depth
- Guarantee - 2 year
|No load speed||16000rpm|
|Number of chamfer grooves||1|
|Parallel fence||Parallel and rebate guide|
|Dust extraction||Dust extraction facility|
|Chip ejection direction||Left / right chip ejection|
|Cooling type||Fan cooled motor|
|Safety feature||Livetool Indicator™|
|Switch type||Trigger switch|
Help & Advice
The drill is the most popular and versatile of all power tools and has become an essential in every DIY tool kit. Not only useful for drilling holes into a variety of materials, they can also be used to drive home screws (with the correct bit attached).
Consider whether you will be looking for a drill with a 'hammer' action - Not only can these drills rotate a drill bit, but they can also apply a 'hammering' action. Switch to hammer (or impact) mode, and the drill bit is vibrated and shunted forwards rapidly as it turns. This makes for quick work, especially through harder wall surfaces or materials. Fit a specialist chisel bit, and you can use your hammer drill for 'chasing' - making a channel in walls to hide wires and cables.
This guide will help you to choose the right drill for your needs - and explain the function of some of the most popular accessories.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50 placed on diy.com
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
This corded 1/3 sheet sander is ideal for light to medium weight applications such as fine finishing and paint removal. Orbit diameter 1.5mm/Orbit speed (no load) - 14000-24000rpm 93mm wide x 185mm long sanding plate Supplied with a 2.5m cable, Dust extraction facility to help keep workspaces clean and 2 ...
This corded angle grinder is great for numerous metal and masonry grinding, cutting and finishing tasks. No load speed: 11000 rpm Takes 115mm diameter x 22mm bore cutting discs Spindle fitting: M14 Supplied with a 2.5m cable, 2 position auxiliary handle and 3 x grinding discs, 1 x wrench, wheel ...
This cordless angle grinder is great for cutting tiles, grinding and cutting metal as well as paint and rust removal. Batteries sold separately. Compatible with all Ryobi ONE+ power tools. Supplied with an auxiliary handle, wrench, wheel guard and 1 x grinding disc Takes 115mm diameter x 22mm bore cutting ...
This 18V cordless nailer from Ryobi fires 18ga 16-50mm brads at a rate of 40fpm. This comes with 500x32 mm nails, 2 non mark shoes & a belt hook. Batteries sold separately Battery charger sold seperately Fine depth adjustment Bottom loading magazine Nailer nose type - Non marking shoe