Ryobi 600W 1.5mm Planer EPN6082CHGA
This corded planer is ideal for precise woodworking and smoothing.
- 16000 rpm no load speed
- Up to 1.5mm planing depth, up to 8mm rebate depth and 82mm planing width
- 1 chamfer grooves for cutting bevels and chamfers
- Dust extraction facility and Left / right chip ejection to keep your workspace clean
- Supplied with 2 x TCT planer blade sets (contains 2 blades each), dust bag, side fence, wrench
- Home Delivery Order by 7pm (2pm on Sunday) for Next Day Delivery to anywhere in mainland UK. Orders must be signed for
- Click & Collect Order by 7pm (4pm on Saturday/Sunday) for Next Day Collection from store.
[This is a block of tabs..]
Features and benefits
- DustTech™ Integrated dust technology system for maximum pick-up efficiency
- Powerful 600W motor and a kick stand to prevent damage to the work piece when tool is not in use
- 0.5mm chamfering groove in die-cast front shoe for added precision
- Positive dial adjustment from 0-1.5mm planing depth
- Guarantee - 2 year
|No load speed||16000rpm|
|Number of chamfer grooves||1|
|Parallel fence||Parallel and rebate guide|
|Dust extraction||Dust extraction facility|
|Chip ejection direction||Left / right chip ejection|
|Cooling type||Fan cooled motor|
|Switch type||Trigger switch|
Help & Advice
The drill is the most popular and versatile of all power tools and has become an essential in every DIY tool kit. Not only useful for drilling holes into a variety of materials, they can also be used to drive home screws (with the correct bit attached).
Consider whether you will be looking for a drill with a 'hammer' action - Not only can these drills rotate a drill bit, but they can also apply a 'hammering' action. Switch to hammer (or impact) mode, and the drill bit is vibrated and shunted forwards rapidly as it turns. This makes for quick work, especially through harder wall surfaces or materials. Fit a specialist chisel bit, and you can use your hammer drill for 'chasing' - making a channel in walls to hide wires and cables.
This guide will help you to choose the right drill for your needs - and explain the function of some of the most popular accessories.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000's of products
45 day returns policy
Customer support team - 0333 0143357
Free delivery on orders over £50
Home delivery orders placed on diy.com.
Excludes Next Day Bulk delivery goods
- Customers who bought this also browsed