Ryobi 800W 533mm Belt Sander EBS800
- Product rating
This Belt sander is ideal for heavy duty applications over large areas such as flooring or substantial stock removal.
- 76mm wide x 533mm long sanding belt
- 320 m/min no load belt speed
- Automatic tracking
- Supplied with 1 x 60 grit sanding sheet, 1 x 100 grit sanding sheet and 1 x 120 grit sanding sheet
Purchasing and availability details
- Check stock in store Stocked in store
[This is a block of tabs..]
Features and benefits
- Cyclonic action dust box for efficient dust collection
- 76mm (3") belt with a powerful 800W motor for rapid stock removal
- Tool free sanding belt change system for ease of use
- 4 position adjustable handle for comfort and control with Gripzone+™ overmold for added comfort and control
- Guarantee - 2 year
|Belt length (mm)||533mm|
|Belt width (mm)||76mm|
|Belt speed (no load)||320m/min|
|Belt alignment||Automatic tracking|
|Handle type||4 position adjustable handle for comfort and control|
|Switch type||Lock on trigger switch|
|Dust extraction||Dust extraction facility|
|Brush type||Replaceable carbon brushes|
Help & Advice
The drill is the most popular and versatile of all power tools and has become an essential in every DIY tool kit. Not only useful for drilling holes into a variety of materials, they can also be used to drive home screws (with the correct bit attached).
Consider whether you will be looking for a drill with a 'hammer' action - Not only can these drills rotate a drill bit, but they can also apply a 'hammering' action. Switch to hammer (or impact) mode, and the drill bit is vibrated and shunted forwards rapidly as it turns. This makes for quick work, especially through harder wall surfaces or materials. Fit a specialist chisel bit, and you can use your hammer drill for 'chasing' - making a channel in walls to hide wires and cables.
This guide will help you to choose the right drill for your needs - and explain the function of some of the most popular accessories.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000's of products
45 day returns policy
Customer support team - 0333 0143357
Free delivery on orders over £50
Home delivery orders placed on diy.com.
Excludes Next Day Bulk delivery goods
- Customers who bought this also browsed